Cinque terre was the most magnificient part of my Italy trip. As you can see in the photos, this five lands have a beautiful views ! Cinque Terre offer sea, beautiful footpaths with breathing taking views, old churches, sanctuaries, oratories and some castles. But that’s not my interests. I spent all my time with swimming and walking among the narrow streets.
Here, you can find my suggestions;
Monterosso Al Mare
Best hotel: B&B Il Parco ; kindly staff and beautiful view. Also, they have a free shuttle bus every hour.
- Church of S. Giovanni Battista
- Capuchin Monastery
- Castle, walls and towers
- The Giant or Neptune
Street Foods ! You can buy souvenir in Vernazza. The lowest prices and nice shops are in there.
- Church of St. Margaret of Antioch
- Monastery of Reformed Franciscan Friars Minor
- Palazzo with porticoes
- Belforte Tower and Castle A. Doria
Greatest streets ! If you want take a beautiful pictures, try here. Take 382 stairs of Long Stair to reach Corniglia from the train station. At the end of the steps, you can see this view 🙂
- Church of St. Peter
- Oratory of the Flagellants of St Catherine
- Remains of the Genovese fortifications
- Guvano nudist beach, how to get there
My favorite village ! The main sight of this village is the tower-houses of the Genoese style. The famous “Via dell’Amore” begins here towards Riomaggiore.
- Presepe of Manarola (open in December and January)
- Church of St Lawrence and Oratory
- Ruins of fortifications
- Via dell’Amore
Houses ! They have two entries; one is at level of one street and other is at level of upper street.
- Oratory and chapels
- Church of St John the Baptist
- Castle of Riomaggiore
- Via dell’Amore